[VAL] 69 Sovereign for Sale

Looks like I will be selling the Airstream to make
room for other projects. It has been an interesting
pastime but it's time to use the time and $ for other
pursuits. The following is the way I plan on
advertising it if I go on e-bay or other online
venues. I am planning on asking $7500 for the
Airstream and $17,500 for my 2001 F250 SuperDuty 7.3L
diesel TV. I thought I could count on the list to
offer advice on whether or not the pricing, wording,
etc. are appropriate. I have to shoot new pictures in
the next day or two.
thanks, bill b.
Canyon, TX

Trailer for Sale:
Values: Average-$4000 - $8500  ck. Vintage Airstream
Website
The Trailer consists of:
1969 Airstream Sovereign Trailer.