[VAL] RE: Belly Pan

Wire brushed and sandblasted it from the top and bottom (both floor and
belly removed), and then applied Rust Converter:
http://www.theruststore.com/Rust-Converter-Gallon-P40C10.aspx
and then painted with an enamel.  POR-15 would have been fine, too.

The neighbors kinda put up with my eccentricities, as I am the one they
always come to when they need something fixed.

The city code guys, on the other hand....
RJ