[VAL] Belts

Rik,
best belt are canvassed completely like all industrial belts. You can find
them, even at cheapy auto parts stores, but is a battle of insisting what
you want. You will need length, width, and pitch data which can be looked up
or used and adjusted from your old belts. The standard belts which are
produced from knife cutting of one large or long "tube" are typically
inferior. The best brands I have found are Goodyear, Dayco, like that. The
cogged belts are basically a joke. You will seldom find industrial belts on
high speed air blowers, compressors, diesels, that are the non
side-canvassed raw knife-cut belts. Hope this helps.

-Eddie-   Houston, Texas