Re: [VAL] Re: Bent door...79 International

Hi Alan;

  Youch. I had that happen, sort of, on a 60's trailer. Good Luck. I'm sure
someone on the List will be able to help you with that. I'm looking at a
trailer someone put 30k into redoing...but "somethings wrong with the
door"...hmmmmmmmmmmmm, maybe the same thing.
  Best, Wendy