[VAL] Re: jacking points

> Alan,
>
> Not sure about a late 70's, but in the early 60's there is a small aluminum
> square rivited onto the belly pan just behind the wheels. Those mark the
> jack points. That said, it may just be easier to run either front or rear
> tires onto a board or two, just enough to lift the other tires off the
> ground.
>
> Scott

So ive looked and I have a mid ship water tank btwn the two torshion bars.
howevere there are some pretty beefy peices of steel just infront of the
axles that look like a jack point.

I will ask them to do the ramps but if those steel things are actually the
jack points it would be nice to know.

Does any one have an owners manual for a 79 that explains this?
I have the repair book but not the owners?

thx

Alan