[VAL] Re: VAL Digest V3 #540

Tony, in my experience "bumping" doesn't usually do any good.  But before
replacing your fridge I'd try one of the inexpensive battery powered fan
cubes to put in the cabinet to circulate the air.  Moving the frosty air
around in the cabinet might do the trick.  Most camping stores will have the
fans.

Jim Greene
sold my '68 Tradewind