RE: [VAL] The VAP

Thanks Bill,

I just get so busy since we finish recording around 9pm.  By the time I edit
it, and prepare the website and RSS feed for the Podcast subscribers, it
gets close to 1 am.

I'm not as young as I used to be so I'm falling asleep by then :-).

I need an official helper to post these reminders for me...

Any volunteers? lol

-Tim
theVAP.com