[VAL] Re: Camping in CO

Hi Ed!

I highly recommend the Boulder County Campground in Longmont, CO.
It's pretty basic, water and electric, showers and bath and a dump
site but it's clean and neat and cheap! It's in the heart of Longmont
on Nelson Road which is close to Boulder and easy drive down 119 to
the Tea tour. 9595 Nelson Road, Longmont, CO 80501, #303-684-2961. If
you mention that you are part of the Vintage Airstream Group she will
park you all near my friends from CA who are arriving just before the
RMVAC rally!

Clear Creek is a personal favorite of mine, right on the Clear Creek
with kayaking all day long. They do NOT take reservations but if you
call them the morning of your arrival Marie will save room for you.
Tell her your a Vintage Airstream Group and that Patti sent you!

I also like Terry Bison Ranch. They have GREAT buffalo meat in their
camp store! Right off I25. Very windy so don't leave awnings out!

See you soon!

Patti
Boulder, Colorado
1954 Flying Cloud