Re: [VAL] Need Argosy Motorhome Door Latch

Thanks for the suggestions, Gerald, I will check out Google. Part of my
problem is that a former employee removed the old lock to repair it, and
now it seems to be missing in action (as is he). I would much prefer to
have an original lock, but will resort to the Bargman L-300 if I can't
find an original. I didn't remember which one could be adapted to the
Argosy, thanks very much for the info.

Surely SOMEBODY on this list must know where a derelict Argosy is parked!

Best regards,

Rik