[VAL] The Vintage Airstream Club Needs Your Help!

Hello All,

The year is ending for the current group of Membership Chair Persons
within the Vintage Airstream Club with some positions opening up. If you
are a current WBCCI/VAC member and would like to help your club out we
have a need to fill a couple of very important functions in our club.
They are: Membership Chairman, The Vintage Advantage Editor, and the VAC
Quartermaster.

The Membership Chair collects dues, keeps an up to date list of VAC
members and coordinates all membership activities for the club.

The Vintage Advantage Editor publishes our quarterly newsletter/magazine
for the club, gathers all information going into it, formats that
information and arranges for it to be published and distributed. This
person coordinates all VA activities.

The VAC Quartermaster coordinates the selling of VAC merchandise to the
club members, this includes coordinating with the vendor, selling to the
membership and providing support to the VAC Regional Quartermasters.

Now I know these are very short Job Descriptions and do not do the jobs
justice but the VAC does offer on the job training and support! Also
each outgoing Chair has offered their support to help make the
transition a sooth one.

Please search out your fellow VAC members or WBCCI potential VAC members
and help us fill these very important positions. Any questions or
recommendations can be sent to me off list at eemerick@new.rr.com.

Again thanks for your support of the VAC,
Ed Emerick
VAC President
WBCCI/VAC #4425