Re: [VAL] Portable air tank

Hmmm. I did have a tank of nitrogen when I was a
medical illustrator at a medical facility. I used it
to run my airbrush also. It was quieter than a
compressor:-). They would not give me a tank of CO2
because "it displaces the oxygen in a room and could
kill ya." The only difference I recall was the tank
was gray instead of red and the hose didn't get cold
when you used it a lot. Maybe I could trade my CO2
tank for a Nitrogen tank at the local welding shop
:-).
cheers, bill b.