RE: [VAL] city water connection leak

Tom,
There should be a check valve just forward of your city water connection
which lets water go into the coach but not out.  On my '68 ambassador it is
in the trunk area on the street side.  Not sure where it would be on yours.
If you can't find one, it should be easy to put on in your system.  Doesn't
look like much, much like a brass fitting that threads in line.
Pete