[VAL] Vintage Campers

> There is a 1947 Curtiss Wright Travel Trailer -
> Vintage Camper  listed on
> Ebay right now that I just came across.  It is
<SNIP>

  Neat trailer. You shoulda been at Old Settlers Music
Fest. The music was great and the campground was full
of eye candy trailerwise.
  I came back from setting up the stage to find I was
parked among a sea of Scotties. A'streams were well
represented with 13 plus 2 Argy's. 10 were '69 or
earlier.
  Check it out, coming up soon, Kerrville Folk Fest,
http://www.kerrville-music.com/  It has a strong
vintage A'stream presence plus other styles of living
large outdoors.
  I've been spending week-ends helping to get ready
for this years fest. I chased and spotted two trailers
last week end and shuffled and spotted a third. The
drives back and forth have been fun. They got enough
rain this Spring to produce an abundance of wild
flowers, the roadsides are seas of yellow, blue and
orange, with sprinklings of red and lavender. Now is a
great time to be about in the Hill Country.
  Later,
    DanG,
     Old trucks,
      Old trailers,