Re: [VAL] DVD of Old Airstream Caravans

Hi Daisy:

   The VAC stopped selling those DVDs three years ago.  We had technical
problems with the DVD program software - the movies "froze up" after
playing awhile, and we were getting too many (rightful) returns from
customers.  Replacement DVDs did not solve the problem.  Our tech guy
and DVD maker could not solve or correct the problem, and it all became
one big PITA to deal with.  So we stopped producing and selling those DVDs.

   The VAC gave former Airstream Marketing director, Tim Champ, a copy
of our "Old Airstream Caravans" DVD.  Airstream used it to make the
three movie DVD that comes in the back pocket of their premium edition
of  "WANDERLUST".

Fred Coldwell
VAC Historian