Re: [VAL] Door lock comment 68 Tradewind

Bill,

I ordered both the lock and special yoke from Doyle Security Systems. I
think that Doyle is a regional company in New York and Pa.  Your local
locksmith can probably help you.  The yoke description is: Bargman L-100
Special Yoke.  There is a number listed above the description. It is 682400.
  I think that is the part number.

Dave