[VAL] original interiors

The original wood interior on mine appears to have been whitewashed oak
veneer on the doors and oak for the fascia framing.

It appears that it was hit with a medium cherry varnish, that was done
blotchy and drippy, and luckily comes off easily.

My plan it to sand blast it off bare and then stain clear coat it (not
go whitewash again).

And for the doors to just veneer some plain maple and clear satin over
that. ( or tweak what goes on the oak to make it appear to match the
maple.)

And use Hammerite smooth glossy white on the  upper walls, maybe a color
lower.

But here is my question (aside from any comments you may have on the
paltry plans on the table): Do you have a good link to pix of original
interiors, or specs thereof?

How about some good locations with modern retro interiors?

Thanks,
Marc