[VAL] FW: Classified Ad-Caravan trucks

I am curious about this ad noticed yesterday from Tin Can Tourists. What
caught my eye was the Wally Byam Caravan International truck. How rare are
these caravan trucks and how many Vintage Airstreamer's now own one?  Are
these colors original? It really looks like the lettering and logs are
original which must make this truck more valuable. I know Fred Coldwell
wrote an article recently about one of Wally's trucks and as I remember it
was gold and maybe a cream color. From the caravan pictures I have seen
there were International's, Dodge, Chevrolets, and some ford's from the late
fifties that where set up to go on these caravans. Where are they now? Has
anyone restored any of these trucks and put them back into service?
Gary Campbell
62'Safari
Kittery Point, ME

Link to ad: