[VAL] Re: VAL Digest V3 #442

A while back I got interested in an Airstream motor home and did some
investigating.  A good source of information would be the motor home area on
AirstreamForums.  The diesels I ran across had the Isuzu engine which is a
good engine but somewhat underpowered I thought.  I don't think there were a
lot of diesels made but the folks on the Forum probably know for sure.

Jim Greene
'68 Tradewind
'98 Beaver diesel pusher