Re: [VAL] Parts

 Eddie: Here are pictures of the heater. Its weight is about 50 lbs. If you have a
front vent cover for a 1969 Tradewind and a 9" interior light then we may be able
to work out a trade. I can check into seeing how much the heater would cost to send.
I have also sent pictures of my vent cover and of the light that I need to replace
from the inside of the trailer. On the vent, I would not need the complete unit, only
the vent cover. Do you have other parts for a 1969 Airstream Tradewind? I have needs
for several other odds & ends. Again, maybe we could work out a trade where I pay for
the shipping of the heater and you supply me with the vent cover, light and maybe some
other small stuff. See if the pictures of the heater are what you are looking for.
 I will need to send another e-mail to get all the pictures to you.
 Tom