[VAL] Parts

 Hello all: I have finally replaced the Suburban heater in my 1969 Tradewind. When
I mentioned it awhile ago, there was someone interested in the old heater, maybe for
parts. If that person is still interested or if anyone else would like parts from the
old heater let me know. The front cover is in good shape as well as the outside vent
cover which I could not reuse.

 My next project is to replace the 9" round light above the dining table. The ballast
has gone. Any suggestions on a replacement. It does not have to be original but I would
like to keep the round shape. Parts places for Airstream have an 8" round light fixture
but I can't find a 9" one.

 I am also interested if anyone has replaced the vent cover on the front vent on a 1969
Tradewind. This is the vent cover with the original fan under it. The current vent cover,
which I believe is original, is about 15" by 15".
 One parts house has a 14" by 14" but I don't think this will quite fit. Anyone changed
this vent and found one that fits?

 One more project that I am always working on....replacing the foam on the bed and goucho's.
Has anyone done this and been happy with their choice. If so could you tell me the exact
type of foam you used and where you got it. The research I have been doing says you have to
get the kind of foam that is tough enough to hold up for sitting but soft-firm enough to be
comfortable while sleeping. I would be interested if anyone has actually done this and been
happy with their choice.

 Thanks for any help.. and let me know about the heater parts.

 Tom Fairbank
 1969 Tradewind (25 Ft)