Re: [VAL] Anybody Seen One of These

Matt,
    My 69 Caravel has the three front windows with the small side windows
having square bottoms.  Also all of my window have the riveted windows.  You
could check on the serial number and possibly find out when and where it was
made.  In Illinois there have been errors in the titles.  Good luck in the
restoration.
DanChildress
69 Caravel