[VAL] aluminium egding,etc.

Hi Lynn,
Maybe this will help. Brunnerent.com  or Brunner Enterprizes Inc. (877) 299-2622
A supplier of aluminium products.(thanks to R.J.Dial)  On the plastic or vinyl edging,
I have seen variations of different products at several RV stores. These are usually
the Mom & Pop shops that have been around since the sixties and if you ask the right
person, they will take you to the "surplus" storage area out back. This is also where
I have found some of the cove moulding aluminium I used around my floors. Larger discount
marine stores also have aluminium and vinyl/plastic products. Hope this helps
Gary Campbell
62' Safari
Kittery Point, Maine