Re: [VAL] test and some questions while you're sitting in the cold

Can't complain about the weather here -- early Spring has sprung, it's
clear, sunny and in the 60's -- nice change after a paralyzing (for us)
ice storm 2 weeks ago!

Anyhow, after tearing my 1959 Overlander apart and rebuilding it from the
ground up, I'm finally to the point of putting the cabinetry back in --
WOW! But I have two problems:

(1) Does anyone have a source for a good replacement for the brownish
plastic or vinyl trim pieces used in several places where wall met plywood
(e.g., top edge of wood pieces over doorways, back edges of lavatory
cabinet)?

(2) Does anyone have advice for getting aluminum tracks back onto edges of
wall panels? Some pieces fit back on fairly easily, others not --
especially in bath where I removed the greyish linoleum-flooring-type
stuff and replaced it with white FRP, which is a few micrometers thicker.
Is there a good way to spread the channel a tiny bit without deforming it?
Or a secret lubricant? Or a place to buy new, wider aluminum channel?

Thanks!

Lynne in Central Texas

P.S. Hope things warm up soon for the rest of you!