Re: [VAL] test

I was out making up a mental list of things needed for our Trade Wind
today, and it wasn't bad at all here in central Indiana.  The temp
outside is 15 degrees with a brisk wind.  However our Airstream is
sitting comfortably inside a 45 degree heated barn!  It's so nice to
have a warm place to work in weather like this.  Just touch the
thermostat and HEAT!

I've spent my share of time on my back on a piece of cardboard on
frozen ground attempting to work on cars and such over the years.  Now
that I'm retired, I finally managed to get a shop with heat, a tight
roof and even window blinds!

Now let's see, how am I going to get that new heat pump safely up on
the roof of our old Land Yacht?

Dick & Rose Ann Harold
Noblesville, Indiana
1972 Airstream Trade Wind