Subject: Re: [VAL] MInuet happy gloat
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 09:53:10 -0700
From: Fred Coldwell <agrijeep@qwest.net>
To: valist@tompatterson.com

Hi Royce:

   Welcome aboard!  And I'm happy to hear your Minute arrived home safe
and sound, and is now under your rehabilitative supervision.  ;)

   Get her to your liking and join us at this year's 2007 VAC Rocky Mt.
Rally in Breckenridge, CO., from July 27th to 31st, details here:

http://www.rmvac.org/2007VACRally/info7.html

   The Denver Unit of the WBCCI will have its February luncheon at
Guiseppi's Old Depot Restaurant in the Springs at 11:30 a.m. on February
10, 2007. It can't get any more convenient to you than that!  Call Roger
Pruter, , also in the Springs, at 719-332-9051, sign up for $12.50 and
come meet everyone.  We'd love to meet you in person.

Best regards,

Fred Coldwell
Denver, CO.
VAC Historian