RE: [VAL] Wagon Wheels Caravan to GA and/or Rocky Mt rally

We'll miss you, Daisy, but look forward to seeing you in Bozeman!  We'll be
going to Perry from Kansas but have several personal stops and haven't
created a route or departure time yet.  We want to parade in and park with
the Vintage group.  Haven't even decided which trailer we'll bring.  Well, I
guess it is decision time.  I just looked outside, the roads look good but
it is still snowing.

Martin & Rachel Hughey
WBBCI# 10212
1961 Bambi 16'