RE: [VAL] Wagon Wheels Caravan to GA and/or Rocky Mt rally

Jo Ann,

I think you would do better than you think. I thought hosting
a rally would be tough, then I started looking at it like giving
a party for about 60 people. After that, no problem. So, just
plan what you want to do and if they want to follow, "That's
fine too". I would say if you plan to do it, make everyone
book their own spots at the CG's where you plan to stay along
the way. Hate to see ya loose a bunch of $$$$ if people bail at
the last minute.

Good Luck, If you need help, Let me Know!

Paul Waddell