[VAL] Region 4 VAC Rep

Hello All,
I'll try this again, We need a Region 4 VAC Rep.
Your help is needed. If you have always wanted to get involved in the
Vintage Airstream Club and you live in WBCCI Region 4 (MI, OH, WV) the
Vintage Airstream Club needs a VAC Representative. This is a fun filled
job with great benefits and pay, well not really but it is fun! We are
looking for a volunteer to become the VAC Region Rep for Region 4. Is
this something you may be interested in?
Enter the VAC Region Reps! This is why the Region Representatives were
created. To provide a resource for VAC info and promotion as close as we
can get to the local WBCCI Units. The Reps are expected to field
questions and direct those members to the resources we have available or
get answers from someone in our Organization that has that information,
especially Membership Info. The Region Reps are also expected to provide
leadership in ensuring the promotion of VAC Events. They don't have to
do it themselves, just be responsible for making it happen. This is done
through rally sponsorship and event publicity using rally announcements.

If you have any questions or would like to become involved with the VAC
as a Region 4 Rep please contact me off list at
<mailto:eemerick@new.rr.com> eemerick@new.rr.com.
Thanks for your consideration!

To the two very kind members that responded to the first message,
thanks, but after reviewing two VERY interesting emails I think VAC
should keep looking. I enjoyed both of your emails and wish you well. I
will say I hope to meet up with both of you and have a beer!
Ed
VAC President