[VAL] Re: VAL Digest V3 #416

> A question!
>
> Can anyone recommend a place (online or otherwise that may ship) to get
foam
> rubber? We are in desperate need of new bed and gaucho foam! Reasonably
> priced would be good too!

Scott, I replaced the foam in my 1965 GT and of all places I got it from
Virginia Hall a division of Piedmont Mkt. Corp. The lady there took my
mearsurements and the place they get their foam from advised me on the type
of foam I would need for the beds/sofas. If you have any buisness near you
that uses foam it wouln't hurt to call. Dr. J and others are right on -- do
it local if you can and save shipping.
Jerry