Re: [VAL] Test

The list was actually down for several days.  You don't see it, but there is
a tremendous amount of spam that is sent to the list.  It is all filtered
out before it gets through to the members.

What it does however, is to build up on the log of entries, and the log got
so large that it took up space needed for the list to operate.  I didn't
realize this could happen.

The log has now been cleared out, and everything is back to normal (I hope)!

-Tom