[VAL] 2007 Vintage Airstream Club Pre-International Gathering and Parade

* 2007 Vintage Airstream Club Pre-International Gathering and Parade *

*June 26 & 27 2006 *

Calling all Vintage Airstream Club members!  Please join us, June 26,
2007 in Perry Georgia, at the pre-rally gathering and meeting place for
the vintage parade. Experience one of the most spectacular VAC events by
participating in the Vintage Parade into the 50th International Rally!
Time to strut all that vintage aluminum and share your passion with
other "aluminuts".

Vintage Airstream Club members are encouraged to join us on the
afternoon of June 26, 2007 near the International Rally site.  We have
arranged a VAC group reservation for 50 trailers at Fair Harbor RV Park
with full hook-ups (50/30/20 amp) and a special group rate of $25 per
night.  Check-in time is any time after 12:00 noon and your campsite
fees will be collected by the park staff individually - no need to send
any money now.  We do however need to have your name on the VAC Group
Reservation List in order for you to park you with the group and receive
the discounted group rate. Please contact me with your intent to join
us, by either:

1) email: maxwell@insideout-design.net a return email will be sent with
your confirmation number.
2) snail-mail: Shari Davis, 2520 Gray Street, Edgewater, Colorado 80214
a postcard will be sent with your confirmation number.

Your confirmation number will be required at the campground for
check-in.  If we need more campsites we may be able get more, but /not
/at the last minute... please let us know you're coming at your earliest
convenience, before June 1st.

We will be having a "Meet & Greet" happy hour gathering the evening of
June 26^th and at 8 am on the 27^th , we will line up and parade into
the International for a 10 am arrival, in plenty of time for our parking
at the rally site before the heat of the day. All those that plan on
parking with the VAC at International should plan on joining us on the
afternoon of the 26^th .

Location: Fair Harbor RV Park, 515 Marshallville Rd., Perry, GA 31069
Directions: I-75 to exit 135 on Hwy 127. Go 1/10 mile west. Look for the
sign.
GPS coordinates: N 32 26 889; W 083 45 507
Phone: toll free at 877.988.8844
Website: www.fairharborrvpark.com/

If you have any questions or special needs please feel free to contact
me, Shari Davis, 1^st VP Vintage Airstream Club,
maxwell@insideout-design.net <mailto:eemerick@new.rr.com> or by cell
phone 303.733.2044

Hope to see you there!

--