RE: [VAL] 1997-2003 Dometic fridge fire hazard recall

I called the dometic number and they (electronically only) took my name and
address to send more information on this recall when it is available.  No
information about the remedy listed was given.  I guess more to
follow............

It also appeared in this month's good sam magazine.
Pete

<snip>
> Don't know how many have heard or seen this information, but a good friend
> just forwarded the info.  This is REAL.  The link to all the info is
> http://www.rv.net/forum/index.cfm/fuseaction/thread/tid/18592867.cfm
>
> Here is what it states:
> From the NHTSA website:
>
> Dometic Recall NHTSA Campaign ID 06E076000

</snip>