Re: [VAL] TV on PC from Internet Connection - anyone using this?

>I hauled a TV for years. Never dug it out of the drawer. Its in the barn
>now.

(His response to:

>> I'm just wondering if many others avoid the electronics trinkets of
>> today?)

This has been one of the most interesting threads on one of the most interesting lists.  Listees may be
interested in an article in the latest "Highways" magazine (Good Sams Club) discussing how laptops can
substitute for a host of other equipment, TV included.

Personal experience: we've never carried a TV in our coach -- only laptops.  Especially in recent years
since WI-FI has become nearly universal we have found no need for alternative services -- including
satellite radio and TV.  But -- different strokes for different folks.

And while we are at it, a belated Happy Hanukkah and a Merrry Christmas to everyone on this list!

          -- Lew #4239

'72 Safari
'99 Chevie 3500 van
In Columbus, eager to tow south.