[VAL] theVAP Episode 34: It's a Troubadour Christmas!

Just a note to let you know our Christmas show is out.  We talked with Antsy
McClain of the Trailer Park Troubadours for about an hour to find out about
Antsy and the band.

Antsy, also introduces three songs from his latest album, Merry Christmas
from the Trailer Park.

The Troub's are Airstreams unofficial band, having played at Airstream's
Homecoming rally, and our theme song Living in Aluminum

Hope everyone enjoys the show.  Feed back is always welcome!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from all of us at the Vintage Airstream
Podcast.

www.theVAP.com

-Tim
theVAP.com