Re: [VAL] 1969 Globetrotter manuals, guides etc.

    Jon,

    My congratulations too.  I've been in a friends 1969 Globetrotter, the
front Dinette model (did they even come with a Gaucho up there that year?)
and you really do have a lovely model with just a bit more than I do in my
1969 Caravel, the smallest made that year at 18 feet.

    I have the original Owners Manual for the Caravel that year.  It was a
combined manual including your Globetrotter.  I've copied and scanned the
following pages for you and will send them back channel to your
belmont-cottage email address but just wanted to post this to the list on
the chance that others might benefit from these scans.  If any of you
reading this want a copy, speak up and I'll fire them off to you too.

    I've scanned:

    1.  Airstream Car Connection System
    2.  Airstream Electrical System
    3.  Airstream Water System
    4.  Airstream Drainage System
    5. Airstream L.P.G. System

    I hope this might help.

    Regards and a Happy Holiday Season to all,

    Glyn Judson
    1969 Caravel #508
    Santa Monica, California