Re: [VAL] tires in the winter

Hi Joe,

Sorry that we were not able to connect in person this summer. The family and
I had a great time in Wyoming.

On to your question. The answer is, I really do not know. However I do make
it a habit to cover the tires. I use either a commercial cover, or one made
of plywood. The problem is keeping them on in the winter winds. Some of the
commercial ones have a bungie cord just for that purpose. It works great. I
always try to keep the tires covered when not in use, and have not
experienced tire rot...but then again I tend to replace the tires every 5 to
7 years just because a 26 foot trailer is a lot of trailer for just one
axle!

Scott