Re: [VAL] Re: [A/S] The Texas Vintage Rally

Not to worry, how could you know ? And I did NOT start the choir, far
from it. But I do sing in it.....

My Airstream and my truck are wintering in SD, I am in a friends SOB
here in TX. Diesel is too expensive to run two rigs.

Tom is a wonderful guy, but he is also a Texan , so you should not
believe absolutely everything he says....

Daisy ( ducking and running )