[VAL] Re: [A/S] The Texas Vintage Rally

If this is a Vintage Rally, then she can come as a "buddy", no need to
actually be holding hands with someone.  All Vintage Rallies are buddy
rallies and allow buddies for one trial rally.  I hope several charming
and persuasive people will help them to see that joining just for
rallies like this.  There is very little that is more fun and still
legal than getting together with other Airstreamers who like to compare
notes and talk trailers.

I'm forwarding a CC of this to the Vintage AS list to see if someone
else has an opinion on this.

Daisy ( in Spring Branch TX, but without my Airstream...boo hoo.  Need a
loaner )