Re: [VAL] Aluminum supplier in Colorado

Dan:

  Now that I know where you live, I highly recommend you visit or call:

ALERCO
11299 Brighton Blvd.
Henderson, CO.
tel:  303-287-7210

They are located north of Denver, have large aluminum sheet goods and a
large shear, and will cut to size for a fee.  They also sell some
smaller scrap pieces.

Its a great place for buying aluminum sheet goods in Colorado.

Fred Coldwell
Denver, CO.
VAC Historian