[VAL] was clearcoat now "en-litenin"

> I appreciate the attempt to "enlighten", but now am
> more confused than ever -- since when did the
> panhandle become "southern" -- south of Canada,
> possibly?
>
>       -- Bewildered Lew #4239

Possibly. But, in reference to the unfortunate
incident that occurred in the 1860s, the state has a
rather large number of confederate cemeteries. The
panhandle representation has suggested,on numerous
occasions, that it would secede from the rest of
Texas, but so far has not succeeded. So the panhandle
is still part of that. Not wishing to re-fight that
particular war I should point out that my Great
Grandfather was a Union soldier and was hit in the
ear(go figure) by a musket ball at Buzzard Roost in
Pennsylvania. You may have noticed that I have run out
of smart-alek answers, which is a rarity, but it was a
trying day at work. I'll try to do better tomorrow.
cheers, bill b.

1969 Sovereign 31'