RE: [VAL] Trailer Wanted

Mr. Patch,

Thanks for the call from Oregon. Am interested in the Silver Streak and
Avion. Please send pictures if you want. Wish you also had a Streamline, or
Westcraft.

I got my 48 Vagabond out of the Rockies at 13,340' elevation, my 79 Silver
Streak out of North Carolina on the Atlantic coast, my 52 Glider Albatross
out of Brookville KS, 49 Spartan - Arkansas, 78 Argosy 30 miles off the
Great Lakes in Ohio. The other trailers and motor homes were from Texas to
Arizona. I have hauled thru the Great Smokies driving the length of I-40.
The old 7.3 PS F350 diesel dually crew is a total work horse. Tom
Patterson's 7.3 has better goodies and he has worked it so much more and
gone just everywhere!

I know what I am doing, the best tools and equipment, tires wheels and
packing equipment. Now I just need a RV from the Northern West Coast and
surrounding area. Hope someone knows of that RV in need of a rescue.

When I go, if someone needs something hauled from Houston and area states to
the left coast, let me know. Seems a waste to just go empty and waste
helping someone needing a tow. I have plenty of room to get and stow until
ready to go.

Thanks to all for reading.
- -Eddie-  (713)694-8084 24hrs or email, EddieHuffstetter@xxxxxxxxxx.com