Re: [VAL] Re: replacing water hoses

In my 1973, the water tank runs the width of the trailer, under the
stove.  The plumbing to it, pump and assorted drain valves in my trailer
are under the stove, nearly unreachable.  I had to replace the pump,
probably the original, and to get at it and the hoses, we had to take
the stove out completely.  Then you can reach the water works.  I don't
know if your trailer is like that or not.  We had to replace the ancient
black rubber hoses, but they connected to copper pipes that went into
the water tank and to the lines into the rest of the trailer plumbing. I
have no idea how you would drop the water tank out. Are you sure you
need to ?

Daisy