RE: [VAL] Refinishing shower floor and sink

I've refinished the shower pan in our 1979 with white 2-part epoxy
paint. Also reinforced with fiberglass and resin in a couple of spots
where it has been worn thin by cleaning by the P.O. After 2 years of
near daily use and 60,000 miles the epoxy paint looks like the day I
applied it.

Chris Koehn
1979 International center bath @ 31'

"