RE: [VAL] Refinishing shower floor and sink

Roger,

I've been to the POR-15 website and it looks like that may work.  I
contacted them to ask them if POR-15 would work on that kind of material.
They said it would with proper surface prep.  But I still wonder if it is
flexible enough to withstand the flexing that might take place.  I'm waiting
for their answer.

dd