Re: [VAL] New floor repair technique

Brian Jenkins,

Like many others, I am a hands-on person of age and experience. I have
learned from you. Very impressive, not at all wordy, very welll written,
your procedure is most descriptive, detailed and progressive in order. Your
experience and the telling of it is valuable and appreciated. Thank you.

-Eddie-  (713)694-8084 24hrs or email, EddieHuffstetter@hotmail.com