[VAL] RE: Ogden Filter

From the website's FAQ section:
http://vintageairstream.com/FAQ/FAQ_11.html

Q: Does anyone still use the old late '50's early '60's water filter? It looks
a lot like a stainless coffee pot percolator guts or a flying saucer.
A: That is an Ogden Model A filter system.  Replacement filters can be purchased
from General Ecology as pn RS-50G, current price is $44 + shipping, and can only
 be ordered by phone, 1-800-441-8166. The orginal Ogden designer/owner went to
work for General Ecology when the they bought his Los Angeles company.

Best of luck,
RJ