Re: [VAL] Test

Sure, here's my $0.02 worth. We're not all on the road. Some of us, moi
are recovering from back surgery! Finally. After about 4 wks, I'm
cleared to drive/ride for 30 min intervals interspersed with getting
out and doing something else for while, then another 30 min and that's
it per day. So in order to get to my closest fishing spot I now have to
drive between 85 - 90 MPH. But the bass were willing yesterday and I'm
a happy camper even if the Bubble has a coat of dust patina.
Jo Ann