RE: [VAL] Dometic Fridge Advice

Yes.

Try any Johnson or a Johnstone Supply to get them to direct you to a
appliance parts outlet in your area. You want non-model specific outlet that
serves parts for every brand. Door gaskets are sold by application, but
really cheap as generic if you get over-size or on-the-roll cut-n-fit. They
are available in colors, useually white, grey, and putty.

Of course if your rich, just go to any large RV Supply and with your model
and serial number, you can order the exact door gasket, and shelves etc for
your fridge. New RV fridges are VERY expensive. If yours works and you are
replacing it for just a gasket, I would sure like to pay for the shipping to
get it from you. Your other cosmetics may justify replacement.

Also, the next time you see a fridge discarded, or a used fridge retailer,
just get any gasket off any fridge, clean, cut-n-fit, and apply. Super Glue
is awesome to join your cut-n-fit corners.

-Eddie-  (713)694-8084 24hrs or email, EddieHuffstetter@hotmail.com