Re: [VAL] Airstreams and sunlight

> I think that a much better solution to the heat
> problem is to simply rig a
> free-standing tarp above the trailer.

I like this idea too. Maybe paint the roof white, put
the closet backing styrofoam in, add the reflective
window tinting and the over the top awning thing and
there ya go.

I may even have to add an auxillary heater to keep
from getting cold in the summer :-).

If I can just get it to the point of the
airconditioner keeping up. Seems like the tent/awning
thing would be really good for the times that I can
not park in the shade and am staying in place for a
longer period of time.
thanks, bill b.

1969 Sovereign 31'