[VAL] Re: Globe Trotter Frig.

Hi Folks,

Remember my discussion about the Globe Trotter frig.  Well she is back up
and running as normal.  I removed it from the trailer, disassembled the
burner and removed the very clogged orifice and blew out the burner head
with compressed air, also blew out the flew etc.  The tubing ties were
broken loose from the back of the frig. so I reattached them.  She is now
working like a charm.

The cause:  Small bees had plugged the line while it was loose from the LP
bottle.  I misstakedly unblocked it by pushing their clay plug inward and
atttempted to shake it out, anyway some of the dust went through the system
and plugged the orifice, I think!

FYI.  GAS